Criteria: This award recognizes an early career faculty member (pre-tenure) who has exhibited extraordinary excellence in their faculty work at TCNJ. This can involve one or more of the following:
- Excellence as a Teacher-Scholar, integrating research/creative activity and classroom instruction.
- Extraordinary service to students through mentorship or advising.
- Extraordinary service to the department or program.
- Extraordinary commitment to community service and outreach.
Nomination process: Faculty may be nominated by a faculty or staff peer or a student (current or former). A completed nomination form should include basic information about the nominator and nominee, as well as a paragraph of up to 500 words describing the nominee’s exceptional record of faculty work.
Decision made by: Faculty Senate Awards Committee
- 2023 – Natasha Patterson, Public Health, School of Nursing and Health Sciences